- What is the MasterPark Rewards program?
MasterPark Rewards Program is designed as a way of rewarding our loyal guests for parking with us.
The program allows our members to earn points for dollars spent, before taxes and fees, towards free
parking at our 4 airport parking locations. Click here for Program Terms & Conditions
Redemption Conversion Table
||Points Needed For 1 Free Day
- How do I join MasterPark Rewards?
- Why do I have to register my vehicles to accrue points?
Our Rewards program only tracks registered vehicles to accrue points. You can add and remove vehicles on the 'Regstered Vehicles' tab on the account page, or when making a reservation.
- How do I earn Rewards points?
Any time a member parks at one of our 4 valet parking locations, and pays for parking, they earn points towards free parking.
- How do I check my Rewards points balance?
Rewards members can check account point balances, and update account information, by logging-in
in here on our web site.
- How do I redeem my MasterPark Rewards points for free parking?
Members redeem their rewards points via the cashier at our service checkout counters upon return for their vehicles.
- Will my Alaska Airline Mileage account be credited for my parking days?
As of August1, 2014 Alaska Airline Mileage will not be issued by MasterPark.
- Do I need a coupon to redeem my points?
No, our cashier will review your account and apply any points you have available upon request at checkout.
- Do my MasterPark rewards points have cash value?
Accumulated points may be used in lieu of cash (in one day increments) to pay for parking, but points cannot be redeemed as cash to the guest.
- Do my MasterPark rewards points expire?
Members continue to accrue points as long as they are a frequent patron. Member accounts that show no activity for 12 months or longer, become inactive and the account balance becomes inactive.
- What if I park for a longer period than my current Rewards points balance will cover?
Points may be redeemed in 'full day' increments up to the guest's account balance. Any left-over amount due will be charged and you will be responsible for any balance owed at time of checkout.
- Are my MasterPark Rewards points transferable?
No, points are not transferable to another guest's account.
- How does MasterPark track and accrue Rewards points?
Our point-of-sale system uses the guest's vehicle license plate number(s) provided on the account setup page, or when they make a reservation.
- Can I redeem my Rewards points at all MasterPark locations?
Yes, members may redeem points at any of the 4 valet locations. Please see our redemption table above for the details.
- If I sign-up for Rewards, am I automatically signed-up for ExpressPay?
No, ExpressPay membership is optional, but encouraged. All guests are invited to join our ExpressPay program
to save time and money.
- Will I earn Rewards points when I park at MPark self-parking?
No, our Rewards program is available to customers parking at one of our 4 valet parking locations.